frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Is Kccomputers.in safe for online purchase?
Yes, It is safe to buy from Kccomputers.in, as we are officailly registered with the Indian government since 1998 and we have multiple offline stores in Punjab.
Are there any hidden changes while shopping from Kccomputers.in?
NO, We do not have any hidden charges. All the charges are visible with complete information on the checkout page.
What types of payment methods available at Kccomputers.in?
We offer multiple payment methods, Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, EMI options(On selected cards only), UPI(Gpay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay), NEFT, PayTM.
Will I Receive tracking id for my order?
Yes, You will receive an automated mail with tracking details as soon as your order is shipped.
Does Kccomputers collect and store Credit/debit card or other banking credentials?
NO, We do not save any kind of banking details. All the transactions will be done through secure payment gateways.
Why does Kccomputers.in store my Name and Address Details?
It'll be unfortunate if you have to enter your address again, To make that easier for you we save your Name and Address Details.
What Is Your Return And Refund Policy?
- We only accept returns for 15 days after Delivery.
- If the product received is damaged, a replacement product will be shipped to you once the damaged product is recieved after testing.
- Restocking fees(15%) will be charged if the product is intact and sealed.
- Open seal products are not eligible for return, However in some expceptional cases return can be made. (25% of the product fee will be deducted).
- Payment gateway fees and shipping fees is non-refundable.
Does Kccomputers.in Provides GST Invoice?
Yes, All the products shipped have valid GST invoice attached, We do not sell any product without GST invoice.
Do Kccomputers.in provide bussiness GST invoice?
Yes, You may enter your GST no. and company details on the checkout page to avail GST Invoice with company name. GST No. is mandatory to avail this invoice.