ASRock Z690M Phantom Gaming 4 Intel LGA 1700 Micro-ATX Motherboard
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 7 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1
1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI
Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3
1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear)
8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
PCIe 5.0 + Surface-Mount Tech
Compares to conventional DIP style PCIe slot, the SMT type PCIe slot improves signal flow and maximize stability under high speed, a key breakthrough to fully support the lighting speed of the latest PCIe 5.0 standard.
The latest PCI Express 5.0 is capable to perform a breathtaking bandwidth of 128GBps, ready to unleash the full potential of future high end graphic cards.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can support PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects
Intel® Gigabit LAN
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
– Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
– Intel® Z690
– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
*Supports DDR4 3200 natively.
– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12)
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– 2 x PCIe x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at Gen4x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen4x16 (PCIE1) / Gen3x4 (PCIE3))*
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors*
*If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
– Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
*Requires additional M.2 NVMe expansion cards to support RAID 5
– 1 x SPI TPM Header
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
*****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
|Rear Panel I/O||
– 3 x Antenna Mounting Points
|Software and UEFI||
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans