Gigabyte Z590 UD Intel LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
₹ 17,650(Includes Taxes)
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Air-Flow Grooving to Increased Surface Contact
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- USB 3.2 Gen2 and Front USB Type-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 12+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, With capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.
- All-solid capacitors to improve Transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8+4 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors.
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4800MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4800MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
Triple PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 Connectors with Thermal Guard
GIGABYTE Ultra Duable Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their Systems’ potential.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
First Adopter on 2.5GbE LAN Onboard
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 ethernet
The World’s Next Universal Connector Reversible USB Type-C® with USB 3.2 Gen1
The USB Type-C® is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen1 support for 10Gb/s transfer speed. Powered by the Intel® USB 3.2 Gen1 controller, this little port provides the best USB Type-C® experience possible.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With Z590 UD AC Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z590 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With Z590 UD AC Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don’t just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is a useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep updated with the latest utilities and drivers version.
GIGABYTE’s EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
Intel® Z590 Express Chipset
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
Realtek® audio CODEC
Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
|Multi Graphics Technology||
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
(Note) Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
|Back Panel Ports||
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Support for APP Center
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit