Gigabyte Z690 Aero D Intel LGA 1700 E-ATX Motherboard
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ series processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR5, 4 DIMMs
- Dual PCIe 5.0 x16 slots can be ready for PCle 5.0 GPU or NVMe storage
- Go further without more cables by VisionLINK TB I/O design
- The limitless connectivity by Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4
- Make your network more scalable with AQUANTIA® 10GbE LAN and Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
- Intel® WIFI 6E 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with new antenna for better signal
- No Hassle Connection with front USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®
- 4 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 connectors with enlarged thermal guards
- Advanced thermal solution design for the better thermal dissipation
- Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Creativity Starts Here
AERO Series motherboards are a fresh approach to creators that evolve with optimized features for content creation. To deliver reliable computing performance, impressive connectivity, expandable graphics, and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads like 3D rendering and feature-length video production.
Go Further Without More Cables
GIGABYTE VisionLINK is an extension of your idea and creation. Transmitting data, video output, and power charging all through one USB Type-C® cable will simplify the user experience than ever. With seamless multitasking between your PC and devices, it lets you work like a pro.
Brings a speed network experience to life
Intel® 2.5 GbE network connectivity supports speeds up to 2.5 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet. It gives an immediate boost to overall network performance and data transfer speeds.
Faster Instant Reaction Speed
You can never have enough memory bandwidth, and DDR5 helps meet this insatiable need for speed. Whether you are editing hundreds of audio samples, handling 4K footage, or multitasking workloads, it boosts system performance and offers you a smooth experience.
Fast Speed. More Space.
This new model is equipped with four PCIe 4.0 M.2 sockets and it is capable to deliver superior bandwidth. Upgrade your storage configuration now to accelerate your workflow. PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD gives you 7X faster data transferring speeds compared to 2.5” SATA solid-state drives.
An effective cooling solution can prevent the risk of design work being interrupted by an unexpected system crash. GIGABYTE’s advanced thermal solutions provide a perfect balance of aesthetics and performance. A large heat sink design and Direct-Touch Heatpipe II ensure stability during creative sessions.
LGA1700 socket: Support for 12th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors
Intel® Z690 Express Chipset
Support for DDR5 6400(O.C.) / 6200(O.C.) / 6000(O.C.) / 5800(O.C.) / 5600(O.C.) / 5400(O.C.) / 5200(O.C.) / 4800 / 4000 MHz memory modules
Integrated Graphics Processor+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
Realtek® ALC4080 codec (rear panel audio)
Marvell® AQtion AQC113C 10GbE LAN chip (10 Gbps/5 Gbps/2.5 Gbps/ 1 Gbps/100 Mbps) (LAN2)
|Wireless Communication Module||
Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
|Multi Graphics Technology||
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
Chipset+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
|Back Panel Connectors||
2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Support for APP Center
Support for Windows 11 64-bit