ASRock A320M-HDV AM4 Micro-ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD AM4 Socket
- 2 DIMMs, Supports DDR4 3200+(OC)*
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output : HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)*
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- Actual support may vary by CPU.
Armor Your VR Machine – VR Ready
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock’s VR Ready motherboards are definitely the one you’re looking for. The premium quality is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-solid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
4K x 2K
Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format.
*Supported with A-Series APUs only.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You’ve demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
*Supported with processors with integrated graphics only.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
ASRock Super Alloy
– Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse, Picasso, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
AMD Promontory A320
– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
– Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
– 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
*Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
– 1 x Print Port Header
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
|Rear Panel I/O||
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
|Software and UEFI||
– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– CPU, Chassis temperature sensing
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
– FCC, CE – ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)