ASRock B450M/ac AMD Socket AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard (WiFi)
- AMD AM4 Socket
- Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output: HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)*
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
*Actual support may vary by CPU.
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY – POLYCHROME RGB
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That’s why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.2.
4 x USB3.2 Gen1
Delivering data transfer rates up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with optimized power efficiency. USB 3.2 Gen1 technology advances the data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s. ASRock provides 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports onboard allows you to have a stunning data transfer experience.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
This motherboard uses a next generation Hybrid Digi Power design to bring precise control and smooth power. With the ensured efficient and clean power delivery to the CPU, the stability and lifespan of motherboard is also greatly enhanced.
A-Tuning is ASRock’s multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
ASRock Super Alloy
– AMD AM4 Socket
– AMD Promontory B450
– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU – Actual support may vary by CPU
– 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors,
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
|Rear Panel I/O||
– 2 x Antenna Ports
|Software and UEFI||
– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
– FCC, CE