Deepcool A-RGB Remote Controller
- The control system includes a receiver unit and a magnetic remote controller
- The remote controller is powered with a 3V button(CR2025) battery
- 2 button batteries are included in the package.
- The receiver unit features a button for simple control functions
- The receiver unit can be attached to the front I/O reset button
- Widely compatible to non-Deepcool A-RGB products
The DeepCool A-RGB Controller is designed to remotely control addressable RGB lighting effects simply without having to install any clunky software.
HOW IT WORKS
The A-RGB Controller system includes a receiver unit and a magnetic remote controller to easily attach to any steel case. Just plug in a 3-pin A-RGB wire and SATA power cable to the receiver and the remote controller can wirelessly control numerous lighting effect presets. The remote controller is powered with a 3V button(CR2025) battery (2 included).
THE BACK UP PLAN
Just in case the battery runs out on the remote controller, the receiver unit features a button to manually switch lighting functions or turn on/off. For added functionality, the receiver unit can also be attached to the front I/O reset button for convenient control outside the case.
With the included adaptor, the A-RGB Controller can also control any non-DeepCool A-RGB products that have a standard 3-pin 5V A-RGB connector.
Remote Control：90×27×9 mm
|Length of Hub Strip Cable||
SATA 5V×1：400 mm