Deepcool Gammaxx L360 V2 RGB CPU Liquid Cooler
- Anti-leak Tech Inside system equipped.
- Brand new water-block and fans built-in 12V RGB lighting system supports mainstream motherboards with synchronized lighting control
- E-shaped micro water-channel design can effectively enhance the heat circulation efficiency and enlarge the thermal contact area.
- Coming with 6 ultra-bright RGB LED lights, three in-built RGB effects (constant light, breathing and meteor and PWM control with super silent performance
- Ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size
- The ceramic axle bearings and axle cores guarantee an ultra-long service life.
Support Mainstream Intel & AMD Socket.
- Included controller.
GAMMAXX L series AIO coolers are known for their powerful performance, neat appearance, and tempting cost efficiency. The GAMMAXX L360 V2 upgraded its reliability with “Anti-leak Tech Inside” system, so users can enjoy extreme processor performance without any leakage concerns.
About Anti-leak Tech Inside
After 3 years of R&D, DEEPCOOL launched the new standard of liquid cooling system – The Anti-leak Tech. The technology helps the system achieve an automated pressure balance, which will significantly improve operation safety of AIO liquid cooling systems. With this technology, Deepcool is setting a new standard for liquid cooling systems.
Optimized Micro Water-channel
E-shaped micro water-channel design can effectively enhance the heat circulation efficiency and enlarge the thermal contact area.
RGB System Control
The brand new water block and fans built-in 12V RGB lighting system fulfill your aesthetic desires and supports synchronized lighting control by mainstream motherboards or included controller.
Support Mainstream Intel & AMD Socket
Ready for easy mounting and unrestricted direction installation on mainstream sockets of Intel/AMD.
The 3 included 120mm RGB fans come with 6 ultra-bright RGB LED lights, 3 in-built RGB effects (constant light, breathing and meteor) and PWM control with super silent performance.
|Pump Rated Voltage||
|Pump Rated Current||
|Pump Power Consumption||
|Fan Air Pressure||
|Fan Rated Voltage||
|Fan Power Consumption||
|LED Rated Voltage||
|LED Power Consumption||
0.84 W（PUMP）/ 4.32 W（FAN×3）